Change in my PTU kits

Monday 14 September 2009

Just to let you all know that I am no longer selling my kits and other items in any stores.

No drama or anything! lol infact they are all lovely people and remain great friends. it was a decision I chose to make myself for my own personal reasons.

I will still sell what I currently have on my website so if you anyone is interested from now on, just visit my site. I may still make the odd one or two PTU kit, which again I will sell from my site, but I would actually like to concentrate on making more freebies, and maybe get back into tag making at some point!

SO be sure to check back regularly as hopefully they'll be more Freebies for you from now on!!

Anyway, Thanks for reading :o)

Hugz,

Twinky xx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails